California Pharmacy Law Attorneys
Mr. Gregorovic has represented individuals and entities licensed and regulated by the California State Board of Pharmacy, the Department of Health Care Services, the Drug Enforcement Agency, and the Food & Drug Administration in all matters relating to compliance in new business ventures and buy-sell transactions.
In this highly specialized pharmacy practice Mr. Gregorovic serves of counsel with California Pharmacy Lawyers, the only California law firm solely dedicated to pharmacy law.
Gregorovic Law Group is capable of representing Pharmacies (PHY), Licensed Sterile Compounding Facilities (LSC), and Wholesalers (WLS) in all matters relating to government agencies: CA Board of Pharmacy, DHCS, DEA, and FDA.
California Pharmacy Lawyers Services Include:
- Risk management & preparatory audits
- Regulatory compliance
- Pharmacy training
- Defense against government, insurance and 3rdParty audits
- Obtain site permits & licensure from the CA Board of Pharmacy, DEA, and Medi-Cal.
- Negotiate provider contracts
- Business planning and strategic alliances
- Advise new/start-up business ventures & buy-sell agreements